Application for Permanent Residence
Non-Singaporeans can become Singapore Permanent Residents by obtaining an Entry Permit. An application for an Entry Permit is an application for Singapore Permanent Residence.
The following categories of foreigners are eligible to submit applications:
- Spouse and unmarried children (below 21 years old) of a Singapore Citizen /Permanent Resident;
- Aged parents of a Singapore Citizen;
- Employment Pass (P or Q Pass) holders;
We begin the process with a thorough review of the draft application form completed by the client and the various supporting documents stipulated by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
The materials are evaluated both for their content and completeness. Any shortcomings will be addressed and communicated to the client, together with recommended solutions and further requests of information and documents.
Interview & Analysis
- This is followed by an interview with the applicant if he is in Singapore.
- An analysis of his qualifications, past experience in his profession, expected employment opportunities and job scope in Singapore, previous business history and projected investment plans (for investors and entrepreneurs) will be made.
- Advice will be given on how to prepare and structure the application to put the applicant in the best light to the authorities. The emphasis will be to convince the ICA why the applicant is a suitable candidate for entry as a permanent resident into Singapore, and how he will contribute to the social, cultural and economic well being of the country.
A proposal letter will be prepared for the applicant, reiterating the positive aspects of his application, which will be submitted together with his application form and supporting documents to the ICA.
- We will follow up each application all the way through till the letter of approval is received.
- We consider our assignment completed only when the permanent residency is approved.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further queries.