Corporate Secretarial Engagement
Scope of Services for Corporate Secretarial Engagement
The provision of routine support services and corporate secretarial assistance to the Company includes the following:
- The provision of a named company secretary (if required)
- The custody and maintenance of the Company’s statutory registers, minute book and other statutory records.
- The supervision, preparation and filing of statutory returns of the Company with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- The safe custody of the Common Seal (if required).
- The preparation and maintenance of minutes of meetings of Directors and Shareholders;
- Documentation for changes to the Board of Directors and the office of the Secretary, including lodgement of the requisite returns with the ACRA.
- Documentation for opening of bank accounts and changes in bank signatories
- Documentation for annual general meeting
- Preparation and lodgement of the annual return with the ACRA.
- The custody and maintenance of the Company’s statutory registers and minute book
- Reminder on holding of Annual General Meeting
- Attending to the Auditors in their annual statutory review of the Company’s secretarial records and preparation of the minute representation letter
Non-routine services may be provided when required by the client.
Our fees for the provision of non-routine services will depend on the complexity of the services required and the time needed to attend to the matter. We will be able to provide a quote when the matter arises and more information is available.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further queries.