Corporate Tax Engagements
The provision of routine support and corporate tax compliance services to the Company which include the following:
- Acting as tax agent for the company.
- Serving as the main conduit for communications between the company and the Inland Revenue of Singapore (IRAS).
- Advising the Company how to log in to EASY and myTaxPortal within the IRAS website.
- Advising the Company or computing for the Company the estimated chargeable income (ECI), e-filing ECI and applying for instalment payments.
- Applying for extension of time to file tax returns.
- Preparing and filing tax returns, tax computation and relevant claims forms. This includes liaising and clarification with the Company on relevant details of income and expenses, assets and liabilities.
- Verifying Notices of Assessment and tax computations from IRAS, advising the Company of any tax issues, payments and lodging objections to IRAS where necessary.
- Attending to IRAS written and verbal queries. Seeking clarification and clearance from the Company where necessary in replying to IRAS and finalising the assessments.
- Providing basic tax advice and tax planning.
- Advising the Company of relevant IRAS Circulars if required.
- Liaising with the Company’s legal advisors in respect of any tax issues to be legally resolved with IRAS, if required.
Professional tax work is performed by our qualified and experienced staff within our tax department. Assignments are reviewed at managerial or partner level.
Non-routine tax planning and consultancy services may be provided when required by the client.
Our fees for the provision of non-routine services will depend on the complexity of the services required and the time needed to attend to the matter. We will be able to provide a quote when the matter arises and more information is available.